Test/Informational Post

I'm working on a new manga review site geared towards yaoi fans (obviously). While intended for fans on the hunt for new titles to read, it's possible this site will be useful for librarians, as well, since it seems a lot of female patrons are asking for yaoi/shonen-ai titles in the library setting.  I will also try to include here manga that have a heavy amount of subtext, but aren't necessarily (or strictly) relating to boys' love, again as an option for librarians.


Things that will be included in each review:  The Story, The Characters, The Artwork, The Sex (because let's face it, that's what most of these books are really about, right?)  I'll basically be using a "what I liked vs. what I didn't like" format for each of those sections.  I might include other sections, but I'm going to try to keep it fairly simple.


Note:  All of these books come from my personal collection, so I cannot guarantee that they are all still in print and available via U.S. retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment